NEOCycle Night Ride facts and info
Registration is required to ride in the Night Ride
- Online registration will close Thursday, Sept. 25th at 5 p.m.
- On-site registration will be available at The Hub at Edgewater Park on Saturday, Sept. 27 from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Only cyclists registered before 6 p.m. and with visible bib numbers will be allowed on the Night Ride course
- Bag pick-up will be available on Saturday, Sept. 27 from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. at the registration/bag pick-up tent at The Hub at Edgewater Park
- All participating cyclists will receive a bib number, a NEOCycle drawstring bag, microsport headlight courtesy of Energizer, and flashing LED light courtesy of GE Lighting
- All riders must complete bag pick-up to participate in the Night Ride
Night Ride contests
- The NEOCycle Night Ride will feature the Glow & Roll Bike Decoration Contest, Wacky Wheels Costume Contest and #ThisisCLE Outfit Contest. Click here for more contest info
- Contests will be judged between 6 p.m. - 7 p.m. at the Night Ride Staging Area
- Winners will be announced at the start corral at 7:30 p.m. prior to the ride kick-off
- Night Ride line-up will begin promptly at 7 p.m. at the Night Ride staging area, please plan on arriving at the Night Ride staging area at 7 p.m. to facilitate an awesome start to the ride
This is a ride, not a race
- The Night Ride is a casual ride that provides a unique experience to ride the Memorial Shoreway and other streets at night. There will no official times or prizes for those who finish first, so slow down and enjoy the view!
Safety is our number one concern -- important route info
- Please be mindful of your surroundings during the ride
- Be on the look out for and obey all course marshals who are on the course to assist you
- All riders are required to wear a helmet and front & rear lights at all times
- Please check your bike to ensure it is safe and operable before the ride begins
- Traffic will flow along side of cyclists, so please respect the rules of the road
- Obey all traffic lights, stop signs, other regulations and police and safety officers on the course
- The Night Ride course will be open from 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. All cyclists must complete the ride prior to 10 p.m.
- A rest stop will be set-up at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Museum Plaza. The rest stop will feature water and snacks courtesy of Coca-Cola. Eddy's Bike Shop will also be at the bike shop to provide bike support
Post ride party
- Have a beer, listen to some great music and enjoy the night at The Hub at Edgewater Park